Our fundamental obligation is to provide a construction service which complies with building regulations, international and local legislation and, of course, client requirements.
The Company has a duty of care towards its employees, suppliers and subcontractors, and every person involved in the construction process.
We have established a sophisticated Management System, with trained staff and operatives, and can allocate resources, equipment and plant efficiently.
Using appropriate KPIs for sites and personnel, we are able to regularly monitor and evaluate its effectiveness.
A trained, confident and informed workforce is the key to our success. We are fully committed to achieving customer satisfaction by maintaining the highest possible levels of quality and through the punctual completion of our projects.
The following are our objectives to reach our targets:-
- Minimise all non-conformance occurences.
- Communicate to all employees in regards to their quality obligations.
- Maintain an appropriate training programme for all employees.
- Ensure the provision of adequate, cost effective resources.
- Ensure the Quality Policy is documented, implemented, maintained and available to all interested parties.
- Review the Quality Policy periodically to ensure it continues to be relevant and appropriate to our requirements and obligations.
- Operate at all times in accordance with the requirements of the Management System.
- Develop mutually beneficial long-term relationships with reliable clients, contractors and suppliers.